On 19 October 1920, Yekaterinburg established its first university, the , as well as polytechnic, pedagogical, and medical institutions under the decree of Soviet leader.
Вступил в силу через 10 дней после официального опубликования.
In the Yekaterinburg node, 7 main lines converge to , , , , , , and.
Since 2006, according to the surviving drawings, the Great Zlatoust Church was restored in 2012.
Within the , it is, together with twenty-nine , incorporated as the City of Yekaterinburg, an administrative unit with the status equal to that of the.
There are about 300 pharmacies in the city.
The executive power is exercised by the governor of Sverdlovsk Oblast, the legislative power by the legislative assembly of Sverdlovsk Oblast, and the judicial power by the Sverdlovsk Regional Court, located in the building of the Palace of Justice.
In 2015, 133,800 people were enrolled in general education institutions, which holds a capacity of 173,161 people.